Login


  • Home
  • Legislating Equity, the Intersection between Law and Policy: A Focus on Health

Legislating Equity, the Intersection between Law and Policy: A Focus on Health

  • 29 Mar 2017
  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
  • Minnesota State Bar Association-President's Room

Expand your understanding of health.

Only 10% of health is about “healthcare.” What is the other 90% about?

 

Legislating Equity– A FOCUS ON HEALTH

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM

Minnesota State Bar Association-Presidents Room

600 Nicollet Mall, Suite 380, Minneapolis, MN

Panelists:

  • ·         Dr. Edward Ehlinger, Commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Health
  • ·         Lauren Gilchrist, Senior Policy Advisor on Health and Human Services to Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton and Lt Governor Tina Smith
  • ·         Mónica María Hurtado, Health Equity Organizer at Voices for Racial Justice
  • ·         Dr. J. Michael Oakes, Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health at the University of Minnesota

Co-Sponsors:

  • ·         Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers (MABL)
  • ·         MSBA Human Rights Committee

Register: http://www.mnbar.org/Meetings/Meeting?ID=2450#.WLCUiI-cHct

Cost:  FREE

CLE Credit: application pending for 1 elimination of bias CLE credit


Questions? Contact Sherri Knuth (612) 278-6330

 

If you need reasonable accommodations to participate in this event please notify Sherri Knuth at sknuth@mnbar.org or (612) 278-6330. Please provide notification at least 72 hours prior

to the meeting to allow sufficient time to make arrangements for accommodations at this meeting.


 
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software