Expand your understanding of health.
Only 10% of health is about “healthcare.” What is the other 90% about?
Legislating Equity– A FOCUS ON HEALTH
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
Minnesota State Bar Association-Presidents Room
600 Nicollet Mall, Suite 380, Minneapolis, MN
CLE Credit: application pending for 1 elimination of bias CLE credit
Questions? Contact Sherri Knuth (612) 278-6330
If you need reasonable accommodations to participate in this event please notify Sherri Knuth at email@example.com or (612) 278-6330. Please provide notification at least 72 hours prior
to the meeting to allow sufficient time to make arrangements for accommodations at this meeting.